Wi-Fi is available in more than 300 public places in Paris. WiFi hotspots increase in number thanks to the city cafes, restaurants and bars offering the service. On the other hand, Paris municipal government sets up free WiFi zones throughout the city – in public parks and gardens, squares, public libraries, museums, district town halls, etc.
There is an iOS app “Paris Free WiFi” that tracks a cafes or restaurants with free WiFi hotspots
Paris is considered to be one of the four world’s capitals of fashion. Here is a list of the top five shopping streets in the city which are supposed to be very “chic” places but in fact, they is a diversity of clothes and accessories shops and world famous trademarks as well as cinemas, cafés, restaurants, supermarkets, toy shops, etc.
* Avenue des Champs Elysées: Avenue des Champs Elysées / Area: 75008 / Nearest metro stations: Ch. de Gaulle Etoile, Geoges V; Fr. D. Roosevelt;
* Rue de Passy
* Rue de Rennes: Rue de Rennes / Area: 75006 / Nearest metro station: Montparnasse, Rennes, Saint Placide;
* Boulevard Haussmann: Boulevard Haussmann / Area: 75009 / Nearest metro station: Havre Caumartin; Chaussée d’Antin);
* Avenue Montaigne: Avenue Montaigne / Area: 75008 / Nearest metro station: Alma Marceau);
* Avenue des Ternes: Avenue des Ternes / Area: 75017 / Nearest metro station: Ternes;
* Rue Saint Honoré: Rue Saint Honoré / Area: 75001 / Nearest metro station: Tuileries, Louvre-Rivoli;
* Rue de Rivoli-Le Marais: Rue de Rivoli / Area: 75004 / Nearest metro station: Saint Paul, Hôtel de Ville;
* Boulevards Saint Michel et Saint Germain: Boulevards Saint Michel et Saint Germain / Area: 75005 / Nearest metro station: Cluny La Sorbonne; Saint Michel;
* Les Halles et quartier Beaubourg: Rue Saint Martin; Rue Berger / Area: 75004 / Nearest metro stations: Les Halles; Hôtel de Ville.