Free wi-fi spots
Open Wifi Milan is the free wireless service in Milan that has already activated about 500 access points in the city. The network’s name is “openwifimilano” and the service can be used upon registration. For the time being the service is tailored for the city residents because only Italian mobile numbers are accepted. Guests to the city can obtain a user and pass at the Atm point at the Duomo against an ID card.
Milan is the Mecca for Shopaholics, the place where they pay pilgrimage to Prada, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and other world famous brands raiding department stores to designer outlets.
* Via Monte Napoleone is the most elegant and expensive shopping street in Milan with ready-to wear fashion, jewelry and other shops.
* Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II houses Prada’s flagship store and other Italian boutiques as well as dining restaurants and cafes (Piazza Duomo, 20123 Milan, Italy).
* Rinascente is one of the most popular department stores of Milan in the area of clothing, gadgets and gifts and beauty products. It also has a top floor bar and restaurants with stunning views of the Duomo (Piazza del Duomo, 3, 20121 Milan, Italy).
* Excelsior is a relatively new department store, a real museum of expensive fashion clothes and accessories (Galleria del Corso, 4, 20122 Milano, Italy).
* 10 Corso Como is a shopping, dining and a hotel complex
* Fidenza Village is a Chic Outlet Shopping Village outside Milan (Via San Michele Campagna, Fidenza Parma, Italy)